> Actually we don't differ at all.  Once we have support for "last good
> builds" or something similar in Gump, they can certainly live in a
> ASF-format repository.  And if pushing the created jars into
> repository structure helps with anything we do, then go for it.

Actually, it does it today although somehow I dorked it up with directory
synchronization for Forrest pages. The jars are written to a repository (not
guaranteed ASF-format yet, and with no .MD5s yet) but then the run 'tidies'
that up (deleting it). I'll fix that, and made the repository available for
review.

> My "Gump doesn't use any repository" means "right now".

Ah, ok, understood. Thanks.

regards

Adam