Adam,

Definity seeing the contents of this would help me make more informed recommendations concerning the repository structure. I can live without the MD5's at the moment

Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

Actually we don't differ at all. Once we have support for "last good
builds" or something similar in Gump, they can certainly live in a
ASF-format repository. And if pushing the created jars into
repository structure helps with anything we do, then go for it.

Actually, it does it today although somehow I dorked it up with directory synchronization for Forrest pages. The jars are written to a repository (not guaranteed ASF-format yet, and with no .MD5s yet) but then the run 'tidies' that up (deleting it). I'll fix that, and made the repository available for review.

My "Gump doesn't use any repository" means "right now".

Ah, ok, understood. Thanks.

regards

Adam