Hi All,

I think I am a typical math only user and developer
and I just joined the e-mail lists. The last days, I
seriously contemplated on leaving both lists because
of the use amout of completly irrelevant bullshit that
passes by every morning and during the day on my
computer. I have better things to do. I still give it
a few days, basically to find out whether people are
good enough to put [math] in the header always. If so,
I can filter, but my experience with other mailing
lists is that people forget sometimes....

Anyway, I am VERY strong in favour for a math user AND
a math dev e-mail list.....

Cheers,

Kim