--- "matthew.hawthorne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Kim van der Linde wrote:
> > I think I am a typical math only user and
> developer
> > and I just joined the e-mail lists. The last days,
> > seriously contemplated on leaving both lists
> because
> > of the use amout of completly irrelevant bullshit
> that
> > passes by every morning and during the day on my
> > computer. I have better things to do.
>

> Maybe irrelevant to you, but not irrelevant to the
> rest of us...

Partially agree...

But now I have to put up with a lot of junk that I
just have to delete, while having two lists for you
would not make a difference in the amount of mails....

But I am likely to leave the list because of the
mails, but maybe you would like to restrict the list
to people interested in the while bunch? Could be a
choice....

Kim