On 28 Jul 2004, at 23:23, Simon Kitching wrote:
On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 07:24, robert burrell donkin wrote:

<snip>

now this is sorted and the other releases i've been cutting are out of
the way, i'm going to start working through the release plan
(http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/Digester/ 1_2e6_2e0ReleasePlan).

the major item on the agenda is to review the maturity of the newer
code. simon's worked very hard on the plug-in stuff and that's probably
where we need to review to ensure that all the APIs are right before
they are fixed by this release. simon - are they any areas in the API
that you have any concerns about?

No, I am happy with the current API. But it would be great for someone else to go over it.

looks fine to me :)

i've completed all the pre-release tasks on my list so (unless anyone can think of anything else) i'll proceed to the creation of a release candidate tomorrow.

- robert