[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi

4. Since the chi-squared and exponential distributions are just special cases
of the gamma distribution, there is no need to have separate implementation
classes for these. In my opinion, one should avoid having multiple implementations of the same distribution unless there is some strong reason for it.

Please keep in mind that not every user is a full-blown statistician knowing all these underlying interactions. For that reason, I would argue strongly against this.

Kim

--
http://www.kimvdlinde.com