And LGPL ruins Eric's day..  Again..  When will Eric learn?  He promises
that this is the last time he'll look at a library without verifying the
license first.

So, enough with the third person.  I wouldn't be surprised in the author
picked LGPL because it look like a good middle of the road license.  It does
to me as well.  Can you give me more details on what "dual use" means in the
Apache friendly we can use it in email way?  I did some searchs and found
quite a few rather painful bits of information [1],[2], but nothing specific
on what exactly dual licensing entails?  And, which licenses can be dual
licensed.  This [3] article seemed to suggest that SpamAssassin was both ASL
and LGPL at the same time?

I am willing to approach Jason Kitche, the developer of Dumbster about
either dual licensing or maybe granting us some sort of special license, but
would like to have my facts in a row.

Eric

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/GPL-compatibility.html
[2] http://www.dwheeler.com/essays/gpl-compatible.html