Alright..   This thread has somewhat gotton away from me.  Since Dumbster is
now licensed as ASL (despite the website being out of date), can we move to
a conclusion on this thread?

If we consider that [email] hasn't materially changed, and therefore a new
vote isn't required, then I currently tally:

+1 Eric Pugh
+1 Matthias Wessendorf
+1 Yoav Shapira

Robert, you raised the original lgpl issue which I hope is now sorted out.
While you didn't specifically put a -1 down, I think it was implied.  Would
you be willing to change that to something else?

Eric