We've started doing Jakarta projects over to SVN, but we've been doing
the easy stuff first to get into the hang of it.

I think a pretty fair target for Jakarta is to be fully in SVN by the
end of next year; unless there are reasons to move quicker.

One thing to work out with Commons is whether we should move the whole
lot in one go; should do commons-proper then sandbox later; or do
individual components one at a time as it fits their release cycles
etc.

Hen