I doubt Eclipse will ever have built-in svn support because there are
several third party plugins available.  Since adding a plugin update site
is so trivial in Eclipse I wouldn't think this would be a big deal.

The plugin I use with Struts svn is http://subclipse.tigris.org/.  It
works largely the same as Eclipse's cvs plugin.

David