Regarding coding, I do have someone here who is champing at the bit to
start submitting code to me, for checkin.  Not to say others cannot, just
that before you put any of your own time into this, know that there are
other resources being made available.

I do think we can start teasing some elements of this apart, and dropping
prototype code in the near future.  If nothing else, it would be good to
have something to poke at.  When we do get to that point, would suggest a
seperate directory in the CVS repository.

Finally, regarding version numbers.  I'm willing to not make that call
yet, see where we end up, and call it what it is in the end.

<ras>

Richard A. Sitze
IBM WebSphere WebServices Development

robert burrell donkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on
12/20/2004 04:13:56 PM: