Funny...
Yet another definition we forgot about!

Just to revert to my original post, i was proposing a function-plotter... which is not the same, indeed!

paul

Le 13 juin 05, à 23:22, Uzhgorod a écrit :

"Graphs", however,
have an entirely different meaning in mathematics.

When i was speaking about the Graph Library I meant the algorithmistsc
implementation of a powerfull package for operations with graphs as
mathematical object (graph - a set of vertexes, and a set of edges and a
function which for two given vertexes returns "true" if they are
"connected" )