> So either we delete the snapshots from there (bad!), or we mirror with
> up-to-date snapshots!
> commons-jelly-SNAPSHOT.jar is even older as commons-jelly-1.0.jar... I
> doubt this is good, or?

The rule of tumb is always to use ibiblio has first source. If those
snapshots get updated into http://cvs.apache.org/repository and the ones at
ibilio stay there, we have to overcome that by switching the repositories
order :( Maybe a snapshot should never gone there, instead a date build...
Now we are stuck I guess. I seems it needs to be refreshed there too, as
deleting will probably break other "client" projects.

Diogo