Hi

I was was writing a reply to Noel's message but Brett beat me to it.

Brett Porter wrote:
What have I missed and how do we need to correct it? In the worst case,
I can svn cp from Ant (as they are soon going to SVN), and stepwise
refine it to include these improvements. Do we still need a CLA/grant
from Niklas?

Should a CLA/grant be needed, I would of course be happy to work that out.

Would a CLA be needed for future patches or would attaching them to a Bugzilla entry be acceptable?

/niklas