Niklas Gustavsson wrote:

> Should a CLA/grant be needed, I would of course be happy to work that out.
> Would a CLA be needed for future patches or would attaching them to a
> Bugzilla entry be acceptable?

If you are going to contribute on an on-going basis, as CLA would be best,
yes.  Otherwise, a Software Grant would cover substantial contributions.
The route of attaching patches to bugzilla/mailing list/JIRA is best for
small patches to existing code, not substantial changes or entire new
packages.

        --- Noel