You can publish snapshot on this repository which isn't synchronized with
ibiblio.
It's where we put all our snapshots (comes from project.properties.sample in
commons-build)

# Repository to deploy snapshots
maven.repo.apache.snapshots=scp://cvs.apache.org
maven.repo.apache.snapshots.directory=/www/cvs.apache.org/repository
maven.repo.apache.snapshots.username=${maven.repo.apache.releases.username}
maven.repo.apache.snapshots.privatekey=${maven.repo.apache.releases.privatekey}
maven.repo.apache.snapshots.passphrase=${maven.repo.apache.releases.passphrase}
maven.repo.apache.snapshots.group=${maven.repo.apache.releases.group}

Arnaud