Mario Ivankovits wrote:
Hi!

It turns out that it is required to fix the crlf (EOL) thing when building distributions for windows distributions.
A "windows distribution" is a distribution packed as zip file.

Required by who and what is broken ? And I don't agree that zips are windows distributions. I tend to download one distribution (eg zip or tar.gz, depending on what I click) and use that on linux & windows, instead of downloading it twice.
So I currently don't see a need to change line endings at all for distributions.

Mvgr,
Martin