On Sun, 2006-02-19 at 19:29 -0500, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > Comments?
>
> Only to suggest since we're talking about JCL v2, with new architecture and
> API design, that we (re-)engage the folks from IBM who wanted to look at the
> needs for enterprise logging.

My conclusion at the end of the last round of debate on that was that
their "enterprise logging" stuff did not belong in JCL at all.

I'll have a look at the archives again, and summarise for the list
unless someone else wants to take that task on. However there's no point
in extending an invitation to debate it if the consensus here is that we
don't want to go in that direction....

Cheers,

Simon