On 5/16/06, Dennis Lundberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Would someone be so kind and add me to the jakarta administrators group.
My JIRA username = my Apache e-mail address. Thanks.

Have added you to the jakarta-developers group. Only adding PMC
members to the administrators group for two reasons. One, because the
only features that become available are tied to releases/versioning;
and two, because I want to encourage the PMC to think more about
nominating people to the PMC.

Hen