On 5/16/06, Torsten Curdt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/17/06, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> For those on the PMC, please feel free to put your name on the project
> lead bit if you want. I'm far too shy to be plastered all over Jira
> like this.

In cocoon we have just the "Cocoon Developers Team" unless there is
specific area where it makes sense to have dedicated person.

How does "Commons Developers Team" sound ...at least for the default?

It's a Jakarta wide scheme, in line with our svn permissions. So
Turbine, HttpComponents et al are on the same scheme.

Hen