On 9/2/06, Phil Steitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I will add some comments to the commons pom itself and once things
have stabilized, add a maven 2 section (or I guess rewrite these pages
for m2) to the "building.." and "releasing..." pages to doc all of
this (unless, of course, someone else beats me to it :-).

Btw, where's the pom located in CVS? I have looked into
jakarta/commons/proper, but it doesn't seem to be there?

Jochen

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)