On 10/17/06, Jochen Wiedmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/16/06, Dion Gillard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok, that makes sense. An updated comment about what switches are
> needed from the command like to override it would work for me.

I have added the hint on how to use the profiles.

> That makes my vote a +0 now you've clarified that for me.

Unfortunately we still do not even have a single +1 from PMC members. :-(
 (Besides, there's still Jörg's -1.)

I'm happy to go +1. I'm not that m2 savvy, but I would like to see
this parent pom in place, and soon, as other projects like vfs are
thinking of moving to m2.

Jochen

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)

Rule of Acquisition #91: Hear all, trust nothing.