Hm, I probably did not follow this thread in the past, so can you please point me to where I find the files of this rc?

Thanks
Oliver

Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
Hi,

I have prepared commons-fileupload-1.2rc3. Compared to 1.2rc2, the
following changes have been made:

- The sources are now available as tar.gz and .zip file.
- The build has been made with JDK 1.5.0_11, rather than 1.6.0rc1.

Please  note, that this release (like all releases) requires, in
particular, 3 positive votes from PMC members.

Thanks,

Jochen

[ ] +1
[ ] =0