On 4/1/07, Torsten Curdt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've noticed that the plugin versions are not specified in the
commons parent pom. From my experience this is a *really* bad idea as
maven then picks the most recent from local repository. Which again
can easily lead to inconsistent site builds across the team. So if no
one objects I will add the latest version information to the plugins.
For a reproducible site build.

Personally I think we should only have the plugins defined if the
release jar itself needs them for stability. Otherwise we just deal
with whatever pain Maven is throwing everyone's way and yell at them
to fix.

Hen