On 29/05/07, Torsten Curdt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Where should I put it / add my key?
>
> Sorry, no idea where they are supposed to go in commons.
>
> You could just put the file in the top level of the project for now
> and move it later if need be?

Done

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/jci/tags/1.0-
RC2/KEYS.txt

>> > Also where is the web-site?
>>
>> Sorry - thought that was obvious :)
>
> I had assumed that the web-site was also to be reviewed before being
> published, as some other projects do it that way.

Well, not sure it's worth the effort until you maintain one for
multiple versions.

OK.

I'm not saying you have to do it that way, just explaining why I was
not sure where the site was.

> I don't think there is any need to have sha1 and md5 digests of the
> asc files.

That's the maven way I think

Doesn't seem right to me; if it's the default then Maven is being stupid ;-)

http://people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-core/
2.2.0-RC1/

> The RAT report shows that there are quite a few non-trivial files that
> don't yet have Apache License headers - these should really be fixed
> before release.

Ehm ...what are those!? I only see the pom's, the properties files
and the package.html files without ASL header.
I would consider those trivial.

I agree that the package.html and properties files are trivial, but
IMO the others aren't.

Is it trivial to create a POM from scratch?

> Web-site
> -------------
> It would be better if the Javadocs link opened in a new window,
> otherwise the navigation panel is lost. Likewise the two Xref links.
> See
>
> http://people.apache.org/~tv/jcs/maven-reports.html

I can look into that. But as the site is not part of the release that
should not block the release.

Agreed.

cheers
--