The deployed site below still says Validator as the title. Is this fixed?

On 6/7/07, Jochen Wiedmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I have created a new distribution and a new site which you find at

    http://people.apache.org/~jochen/commons-io/dist
    http://people.apache.org/~jochen/commons-io/site

This version matches revision 544971, which I intend to tag as
commons-io-1.3.2 in case of a successful vote. Compared to the
previous vote, the following changes have been made:

  - Rahul Akolkar has convinced me, that the FileCleaningTracker should
not be
    declared serializable, because it isn't. The resulting issues must
be resolved
    within commons-fileupload and not commons-io.
  - As observed by Niall Pemberton, the -sources and -javadoc jar files
did not
    contain LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt files. This is now ensured by the
POM.
    It is an open issue for me, whether this change can be pushed up to
the
    commons-parent POM.

Please cast your vote.

Jochen

[ ] +1
[ ] =0
[ ] -1

--
Women have the ability to wind you round their little finger.
Daughters can use all of the fingers together.