On 13/06/07, Jochen Wiedmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6/12/07, Ben Speakmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can't find the GPG key you used to sign the tarballs -- it's not in
> http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/commons/io/KEYS and there isn't a KEYS
> file in the svn. Looks good otherwise.
>
> +0 as is, with +1 once the key is updated and I can verify the sigs.

Rats, I already *had* a proposed KEYS file in my dist directory, but
seems I removed it.

Ok, I have created a KEYS file for future use, which you find at

   http://people.apache.org/~jochen/commons-io/dist/KEYS

together with the other files. Hope, that's fine.

I think it should also be in SVN.

Jochen

--
"Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
a preventative effect against manipulating elections.

The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
illegal actions are forbidden.

http://dip.bundestag.de/btd/16/051/1605194.pdf