On 6/19/07, Jochen Wiedmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to bring up an issue from the vote on commons-io:

Henri Yandell wrote:

> Personally I feel that when voting on a new rc dist, the previous +1s
> still count (by lazyness) and its really about converting the -1s over
> to +1s.

How do others think here? It would certainly save a lot of time, given the
fact that commons developers tend to ignore RC votes with increasing
numbers.

<snip/>

No, they don't count since the bits have changed. Perhaps that is
incentive to try to keep the numbers from increasing too much.

Release checking is becoming more and more tedious (with the advent of
multi-module m2 builds), but we will have to address that separately.

-Rahul

Thanks,

Jochen