Hi all,
This is a somewhat sensitive issue since there are conflicting views
here. My personal view is that we should not check in any IDE specific
stuff. The build system is maven and maven lets you create the
necessary project files if needed (both Eclipse and Idea). Otherwise
users are free to have their own taste of IDE in any manner they want.

Ajith

On 8/16/06, Jochen Wiedmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Eran Chinthaka wrote:

 > Can we please not commit IDE specific stuff in to the code base.

Why not? I'm always glad if I do checkout stuff and it is immediately
ready for use. And I can't find that it disturbs other users?

Jochen

Ajith Ranabahu