Apache XML-RPC will use it in version 2.0. However, the URL will change when ws.apache.org gets up and running, Apache Web Services is breaking off of xml.apache.org

I will try to remember to notify you when we release 2.0.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks

Jeffrey Dever wrote:

If you have an application that uses HttpClient, and would like to see it on our applications page, please send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/applications.html