From: Pill, Juergen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: viernes, 07 de febrero de 2003 16:54
To: 'Commons HttpClient Project'
Subject: RE: call for projects using httpclient

Hello Jeffrey,

thanks for the slide entry.

Slide includes a webdav API, but also a cm API and a webdav server.
What do you think about following wording:

Jakarta Slide is an open-source project composed of multiple modules tied
together using WebDAV. It includes a CM API, a WebDAV server, WebDAV client
APIs, J2EE compliant stores and more.

Best regards

juergen