Below is a forward of a CVS commit I posted to the test directory a few minutes ago. It was rejected by the jakarta-commons-cvs mailing list as it was over 100KB. I had not realized it was so large. The diffs have been removed to reduce size.

Mike

mbecke 2003/03/04 20:02:57

Modified: httpclient/src/test/org/apache/commons/httpclient
TestHttpConnectionManager.java
TestWebappBasicAuth.java
TestWebappNoncompliant.java
TestMethodsLocalHost.java TestWebappPostMethod.java
TestGetMethodLocal.java TestLocalHostBase.java
TestWebappCookie.java TestLocalHost.java
TestWebappMultiPostMethod.java
TestWebappParameters.java TestTraceMethodLocal.java
TestWebappBase.java TestWebappMethods.java
TestHttpConnection.java TestWebappRedirect.java
TestWebappHeaders.java
Added: httpclient/src/test/org/apache/commons/httpclient
ExecuteMethodThread.java
Removed: httpclient/src/test/org/apache/commons/httpclient
TestHttpClientLocalHost.java
Log:
Refactored localhost tests. All tests that access the localhost now subclass TestLocalHostBase. This way there is only once place that configures an HttpClient instance. This will be useful if we want to test against hosts other that localhost and if we want to test through a proxy or with https.

Added multi-threaded test for HttpConnectionManager.