From: Michael Becke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 14:57
To: Commons HttpClient Project
Subject: Re: cvs commit:
jakarta-commons/httpclient/src/test/org/apache/commons/httpclient

Thanks Oleg.  I had not realized how big this was until I committed the
patch.  I would have posted it for review if I had realized.

I have some more plans for work in the test code. I will post some
ideas before I get to work.  Please let me know if you have any ideas
about how we can improve our tests.

Thanks,

Mike