From: TANAKA Yuui [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Freitag, 7. März 2003 09:32
To: Commons HttpClient Project
Subject: Re: Problem with MultipartPostMethod via HTTPS

Thank you for your quick reply.

I tried the latest HttpClient from CVS, but failed. And I did on another
machine, then I got the same result. As you point out the problem may be
occurred in the server side. The processing library for file upload is
Jakarta Commons FileUpload 1.0 and I run it on Tomcat 3.2.4 with SSL.
I'll take a look at them.

Thanks,

Yuui

--
Marineroad Inc. / TANAKA Yuui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>