Oleg

Thank you for your advice. Some modules offered by a software vendor
depends on Tomcat 3.2.x, so I'm compelled to use. I tried FileUpload on
Tomcat 4.1.18 with SSL and it worked fine! I'll try with Apache + Tomcat
3.2.4 later. It seems that the factor of the problem is at server side.

Thanks,
Yuui

--
Marineroad Inc. / TANAKA Yuui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>