Amin,

It is not quite clear what is going on there. My best guess it that the
cookie sent by the target host is malformed and as such rejected by
HttpClient.

However, it is just a guess. We will be able to give more definitive
answers if you provide us with the wire log of the HTTP session in
question.

Please have a look at the logging guide for more details

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html

Oleg