Amit,

Sorry. It is indeed the log I was asking about.

If you cookie theory is right, I think before you execute POST request
you have to make sure that you get the cookie set by the target host.
You should execute a GET request to a URL that returns the cookie that
the target host expects to find in your POST request. You will see
something like 'Set-Cookie: whatever' in the wire log. Without knowing
how that CGI script has been programmed, unfortunately I am unable to
help you any further.

Oleg