Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:

Anyways, before things turn ugly, give us some feedback, pleeeeeeeeeeese

Hi Oleg,

i'm sorry, that i haven't given any feedback earlier, but i always felt, that my understanding of HttpClient wasn't deep enough to qualify any criticism.

The good news: i'm already using HttpClient 3.0a1 in production for some time (i preferred it over 2.1 because of the improved Cookie handling), and i haven't had any problems with it yet. Actually, i'm feeling that the "alpha" categorization isn't doing the software justice :-)

I only have a minor feature request for the preferences architecture: it would be nice to be able to define default HttpMethodParams per HttpClient instance. (i'm not sure, but you may already have taken care of that).

Otherwise, i'm a happy customer. Thanks for all the good work!

Cheers, Oliver