Comrades,

I want to use CLI 2.0 to create command line options that look like this:

ShellCommand -DB|-SCM|-SCW [-s <source>]

I'm adding three DefaultOptions to a group to get the first set (-DB|- SCM|-SCW), but the trouble is, the user is required to specify one of the three, but I can't figure out a way to make this group required. Consequently, I'm getting this:

ShellCommand [-DB|-SCM|-SCW] [-s <source>]

This is not what I want.

Is there any way to do this?

For backwards compatibility with previous tools, I don't want to get rid of the dash on these options if I don't have to.

-- Miguel Muñoz

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who know binary and those who don't.