Andrew,

Food for thought: I'm not sure if this is contained in your recent bug reports on this problem, but there seems to be a second issue here that should be addressed. In the example below, the DB/SCM/SCW is in one group, and the -s is in a different group, but they're displayed with a single set of square brackets around them. as in line 2 below: It seems to me that this is also a bug. The child group should get its own set of square brackets, as in line 1 below.

Was this also reflected in your two recent bug reports?

-- Miguel