On 10/4/06, Martin Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, I removed it. But what good does the exception, if there's no
> code that throws it?

The fact is that throwing that exception when the request is too large is
part of the FileUpload 1.x API contract. With your changes, that contract is
now broken. If the next release of FileUpload is going to be a 1.x release,
the contract must be honoured. Otherwise, the current code in trunk must be
considered part of a 2.0 release.

Martin, my impression is that you are mismatching the SizeException
and the UnknownSizeException. Is that possible?

Jochen

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)