OK, I've put the source in jira as JELLY-271.

On 10/13/06, Mark Tombs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, i'd been working on the code, and got it to a state where I was
prepared to share it.  Then I thought I'd clean up the target directory and
do a new build just to be sure.  So I type rm -r *. But hold on, I'm not in
the target directory, I'm in the project home directory, and I'd just
deleted the entire project. Damn.  Luckily I've got earlier versions lying
around but I've lost a few hours work.

/mark