From: Martin Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Jakarta Commons Users List <commons-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 1:17:15 PM
Subject: Re: adding patch to jar

Please do not cross-post. I have removed the dev list from this thread.

On 1/24/07, badi malik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello all,
> I'm using flash to upload a file using fileUpload classes.  because of
> this i've had to patch the FileUploadBase source

Why, and what is the change? Would it make sense to incorporate it into
Commons FileUpload?

and need to recompile it and add it to the jar
file(commons-fileupload-1.1.1)...do
> i need to rebuild the whole thing using ant, or can i somehow just add the
> one file? I assumed that i needed to rebuild everything so i downloaded ant
> and trie that but keep getting instantiation errors.  can anyone tell me
> which version of ant i need to use to accomplish this?

FileUpload, like almost all Commons components, is built using Maven, not
Ant. What you need to do to incorporate your change depends on the nature of
your change.

--
Martin Cooper

thanks in advance