> I was thinking on the l10n making "doc commits" and "properties
> commits", ... themselves, and having means to track *both* the
> source document (in the original project cvs) and the translated
> documents (???).

That would be possible if they were invited to have Commit access to a
project's CVS, e.g., a project's site module.  But there is no point in
having an l10n CVS module to hold all of the ASF's translated documents.

> I signaled clearly that I was speaking about having a translation
> infrastructure, and that this infrastructure was not simple to develop.

What does the infrastructure consist of, other than a data format, language
bindings, and the people to make translation happen?

        --- Noel