Joshua Slive wrote, On 15/08/2003 17.09: ...
A couple suggestions:

- Perhaps a monthly newsletter is asking a little too much.  Many projects
don't have much going on in a month.  Quarterly might get more results.

Maybe by interleaving projects so that every month there is a newsletter, but with only some projects.

- I'd tone down the nagging of projects that don't contribute.  Just point
at their website and let it be.

Yes, but I think that making it quarterly would reduce this anyhow.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -