We tried to do this last year, but nobody really took charge of it, so
it didn't happen. But this year, we're going to make it happen.

I'd like to have a "The Guru Is In" table in the lounge/lab area, and
have it manned throughout the conference. Ideally, we'd like people from
as broad a range of projects as possible, so that I don't have to answer
questions about Tomcat and POI and various other things that I'm utterly
ignorant of.

There will be a signup sheet at the conference, but I'd like to get an
idea now whether we're going to have enough participants to make this
work.

--
Rich Bowen - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apache Cookbook - http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/apacheckbk/