On Wed, 24 Sep 2003, Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

> > There will be a signup sheet at the conference, but I'd like to get an
> > idea now whether we're going to have enough participants to make this
>
> Please open one in CVS - ideally with days + timeslots which match the
> space between session slots/other -freetime- periods.

OK, I added on in cvs, and then read your note. So it's your preference
that these not be going on during sessions? That leaves very little time
- just the lunch and coffee breaks. My thought hat been to have these be
going on while sessions were going on for the few folks that were not
going to be in a talk at the time. Please let me know if folks think
that this is a problem.

--
Who can say where the road goes
Where the day flows