Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

Rich Bowen wrote:

OK, I added on in cvs, and then read your note. So it's your preference
that these not be going on during sessions? That leaves very little time
- just the lunch and coffee breaks. My thought hat been to have these be
going on while sessions were going on for the few folks that were not
going to be in a talk at the time. Please let me know if folks think
that this is a problem.

i like the idea of having them during sessions. diversity is good,
and since it's so free-format, and the same gurus can come back
(bwb -- bribed with beer) for encores, i think it's a win.

It also gives us Java gurus something to do during the PHP sessions :-). And vice versa, of course :-).

Craig