Tetsuya Kitahata <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > Gump's not a person.  Like you said, the planet is for authors
> > (people) associated with apache.

Here is what emacs' "doctor" has to say about its younger electronic
colleague:

----

> Yep, Gump is not a person, but a chain restaurant of Shrimp dishes. :)

Is it because a chain restaurant of shrimp dishes that you came to me?

> The point is -- "CHAIN" reactions of/from subscribers.

Why do you say the point is chain reactions of from subscribers?

> The messages from Jakarta Gump would never affect to the other
> subscribers' opinions/participations.

Earlier you said a chain restaurant of shrimp dishes?

> "Apache Planet -- is like a box of chocolates - you never know what
> you are going to get!" ... ;-)

What makes you believe planet might want to have this box?

----

I have to concur with the mighty emacs - what makes you believe that
planet wants to have this particular box?  If I read people's online
journals, I'd want to read about people, not the activities of some
script.

Ciao,
--
David N. Welton