On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, Henri Yandell wrote:
* Be forgiving to the infrastructure volunteers. While the 'thank them for
all the stuff they are doing for us' can get tiring, the reality is that
the ASF seems to be growing in resources and yet Brian has not collapsed
from exhaustion.

Well I nearly am, but that's unrelated to infra@, since the infrastructure /team/ we have now is doing a very capable job keeping the lights on and the warm water flowing. I peek in from time to time, but credit now needs to flow to a broader set of people. Sending thanks over to [EMAIL PROTECTED] will always get moderated through, I'm sure!

        Brian